Karaoke Song Books are a standard tool-of-the-trade for KJs. Creating a digital songbook is now the standard, and when used in conjunction with the karaoQ platform, getting your songbook from your karaoke hosting software and into karaoQ to make available digitally to your patrons is a MUST!
Thankfully, if you’re a PCDJ Karaoki or karaoQ360 karaoke software user you don’t need third-party software to create great looking karaoke song books for your singers. The latest release of PCDJ Karaoki has export and print capabilities built right in!
For the sake of this blog post not getting too long winded, we’ll focus on exporting song books from our KJ software PCDJ Karaoki or karaoQ360 hosting software.
Creating Song Books with PCDJ Karaoki:
- Launch PCDJ Karaoki karaoke software from your desktop
- On the left side of the karaoke song browser, under MY LIBRARY (where your own created cases are stored) Right-Click on any of your created cases (you can do the same for the Karaoke Cloud Pro case if you’re a subscriber)
- From the drop down menu, select “Export Master TSV” (For an detailed explanation on what a TSV file is, please visit HERE)
- A dialog box will pop up asking where you would like to save the TSV file to, we suggest saving it to your Windows Desktop. You can also rename the songbook file at this point, but it will automatically name it the same name as the case you selected to export.
- Now the TSV file should be located on your desktop
Click below to watch the export process where you can choose to Export a single case to TSV or a Master Songbook TSV (for karaoQ use)